Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Avocado Slicer & De-pitter Invention Review

Holy Guacamole!

This thing is awesome! My boyfriend gave it to me as an early Christmas gift while I was making breakfast on Sunday. Normally I wouldn't accept an early gift, but I asked if it would make breakfast better, and it sure did. Not only is this nifty gadget super functional, I found it fun to use. Maybe I'm just a freak, but I went out and bought a bunch of avocados and am planning on making the best guacamole ever for a party tomorrow night. I have always loved avocado, and even cutting it normally with a knife, but now... now, I better watch myself before I go eating 12 avocados a day. They are delicious, and in moderation good for you, so I must pace myself and feed others because there is no way I can not use this thing everyday. It's awesome!

You can buy it online at Williams-Sonoma for $9.95 or find it on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment